Parking Core Module
The Parking Core Module is the backbone of the business. It contains users and parking areas.
Parking Core Module user data:
- Email as user unique identifier;
- Roles and access rights;
- Issued parking permits;
- Access to activity data.
This allows you to manage employees and their rights and to give customers access to the web self-service.
Parking Core Module parking zone data:
- Name and code;
- Location, either by GPS location coordinate or a polygon;
- Zone type, like open / on street or gated / parking house;
- Availability to the public, like open to everybody or available with permits;
- Permit rules;
- Price rules;
- Height restrictions;
- Amenities you have, for example, electric charging, heated garage, car wash service, etc;
Based on that data you can issue permits, do web sales, allow ANPR gate access, and collect payments through parking apps.
Are you already operating parking? Or just launching the first lot?
There is a software like the Swiss knife for a super-efficient parking operator.
So why should you invent the wheel again? Let's discuss, how can we help!