Parking Core Module
The Parking Core Module is the backbone of the parking operator software. It contains users and parking areas.
The user data is:
- Email as user unique identifier;
- Roles and access rights;
- Issued parking permits;
- Access to activity data.
This allows you to manage employees and their rights and give customers access to the web self-service.
The parking zone data is:
- Name and code;
- Location, either by GPS location coordinate or a polygon;
- Zone type, like open / on street or gated / parking house;
- Availability to the public, like open to everybody or available with permits;
- Permit rules;
- Price rules;
- Height restrictions;
- Amenities you have, for example, electric charging, heated garage, car wash service, etc;
Do you already operate parking? Or plan the first lot?
Why invent the wheel? Let's discuss, how can we help!
Kristjan Konks (CEO)
Get a free consultation! No commitments.